Is the Oura Ring Sleep and Fitness Tracker Right for Me?
At Train With Danny, our personal trainer in Los Angeles knows that fitness tracking is important to both our clients and the general public. Thanks to technology, everything from phones and watches to armbands and rings are tracking sleep, movement, and fitness activities from all angles.
No matter your electronic preference, fitness trackers allow you to record and monitor your movements, workouts, heart rate, and other important activities — like sleep.
When you understand your sleep patterns, and when you are not resting at all, you can change your habits and begin contributing to better sleep.
The Oura Ring, marketed as Accurate Health Information Accessible to Everyone, may give you the insight you need to understand how good health starts with good sleep.
What is the Oura Ring?
The Oura Ring is a sleep and fitness tracker that fits directly around the user’s finger. It comes in multiple finishes and appears as just another ring — instead of a bulkier, tracking device — when worn throughout the day and at night, while sleeping.
Oura describes its ring design as ideal for users, as the finger is more sensitive to movement, and the model source of accurate heart rate data.
The Oura Ring Provides Three Daily Scores to Help Guide Its Users
The Oura Ring is designed to monitor its user’s sleep, activity, recovery, temperature, heart rate, stress, and more, and provides three daily scores to help users stay on top of their data.
They include, according to Oura Ring:
- A Readiness Score, which answers: “How much can you and your body take on?” It considers sleep, activity, and body stress signals like body temperature and Heart Rate Variability (HRV).
- An Activity Score, which answers: “How are you balancing your activity, inactivity, and rest?” It analyzes daily movement, how much rest the person is getting, and more.
- A Sleep Score, which answers: “How did you sleep last night?” It analyzes deep sleep, REM sleep, light sleep, nightly heart rate, bedtime schedule, and more.
The compelling aspect of the Oura Ring is that the user does not have to do anything but wear it. They do not have to start or stop tracking and can see all their data directly from the app on their smartphone.
Train With Danny Has an App for That Too!
When you are ready to safely and effectively customize your workouts, contact Train With Danny to learn more about the transformative benefits of partnering with a personal trainer in Los Angeles County, or sign up for our fitness plan on the app for just $1 for the first 30 days!
Related Links :
- What To Know About Adding Athletic Greens to Your Diet & Workout
- How to Get Started on the TWD App
- How to Kickstart Your Wellness Routine with MyFitnessPal
- Train With Danny Has a Playbook Fitness App!
- The Balancing Act Between Workouts and Meals