Ten Reasons Why Exercise is Good for Your Overall Health & Well-Being
We focus on highlighting the physical, emotional, and psychological benefits of health and wellness, and how they can change lives from the inside out.
And we are not the only ones who think so.
Last year, a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that exercise improved mental health, cognitive tasks, and physical function even without weight loss occurring.
We are whole-heartedly behind the benefits of our community’s overall wellness, because when you are physically well, so is your mind and soul.
Why is Exercise Good for You?
Exercise has the power to transform your physical makeup, which can boost your personal confidence and self-esteem by controlling your weight, which makes you feel fantastic about the way you look.
However, that is just the beginning.
The additional reasons exercise is good for you are:
- It improves your muscle strength and boosts your endurance, which increases your overall energy levels
- It efficiently delivers nutrients and oxygen to your tissues to help increase cardiovascular health
- It combats health conditions by lowering your risk of heart diseases like high cholesterol while helping your body manage insulin levels
- It allows you to fall asleep faster to get better, deeper sleep throughout the night
- It improves your mental health and mood by stimulating various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier, more relaxed, and less anxious
- It stimulates your body to release proteins and other chemicals that improve the structure and function of your brain, to help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp
- It can help promote stronger bone density and may help prevent osteoporosis
- It may help improve sexual function by increasing sexual arousal in women, and lowering the risk of erectile dysfunction in men
- It can increase your body’s production of natural antioxidants, which help protect cells that increase skin health
- It can help control pain that is associated with various health conditions like fibromyalgia
When you begin exercising, your quality of life improves on many levels, which in turn makes you want to continue to build healthy habits that make you feel great physically, emotionally, and psychologically.
Get Inspired and Maximize Your Health with Workouts You Can Do from Home!
Our Los Angeles County personal trainer is certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and brings over a decade of experience directly to you — in your home, office, or even outdoor space — with on-demand workouts and live classes with no equipment necessary. Find a class that works for you and join us in our ever-evolving quest to enjoy a healthy lifestyle that has endless benefits. s
If you are seeking a more focused approach to achieve overall wellness solutions, contact us today to learn more about the transformative benefits of partnering with a personal trainer in Los Angeles.